among other things.

Aug 26, 2013

Ideas are churning.

I am still processing the direction for this blog. A lot of ideas, but still giving it some thought. If you have any suggestions, I'd love to hear it. It seems that many blogs have been removed due to the increase of files posted on them, so obviously I have some concerns.

In the mean time, I have created a vlog where I will upload a few audio reviews weekly. You can find it here:

SOME GUY NAMED CODY

This vlog is just a fun way for me to keep engaged in music whilst attempting to aid others in their music discoveries as well. Please subscribe and share. It is brand new, so there is little to be presented as of yet, but I assure you, multiple videos are being edited as we speak, so the channel will grow.

I hope I will see all of you loyal A&A fans on the vlog. I'd really enjoy communicating with you all and talking about the one thing we all enjoy together: music.

-Cody

2 comments:

Informal Sports said...

you are really a good webmaster. The website loading speed is amazing. It seems that youre doing any unique trick. Also, The contents are masterwork. youve done a magnificent job on this topic!

Best Cccam Server

Friv 3 said...

Great post. Thank you for share this article.